Does your business want to sponsor a CSDC race, advertise or provide a service at the race? Contact us.
CSDC 2017 Races
January 7th & 8th, 2017
Race is ON - weather dependent; check here for updates
Frog Lake SnoPark, Mt Hood.
Spectator Information click here
Racer Information and FAQs click here
- Mid Distance 6 Dog (14 miles)
- Sprint 8 Dog (8 miles); 6 Dog (5.6 miles); 4 Dog (4 miles); Junior (2 miles); Novice (4 miles)
- Skijoring Advanced (5.6 miles); 2 day Recreational (2 miles each day)
- One Day Recreational Skijoring Saturday only Recreational (2 miles)
- Pee Wee Saturday only *Note this requires an entry and fee for 2017 Click here to register
Skijoring event details: Recreational Skijor 2 mile course is 2 day PNC points and trophy-eligible race. Drivers meeting requirement for both days.
New Rec Skijor 1 day event is Saturday only, not PNC points-eligible. All rec skijorers will race in the same heat on Saturday. Those entered for two days will be timed separately from the one day skijorers. Possibly later driver's meeting requirement for one day rec skijorers (time TBD).
Have questions about the race or the process of entering? Contact us.
Other NW 2016/2017 Races
Frog Lake Race (CSDC)
Jan. 7-8 Mt. Hood, OR
Chemult Sled Dog Races (PSDSA)
Jan Chemult, OR CANCELLED
Conconully Snow Dog Super Mush (NWSDA)
Jan. TBD Conconully, WA
Rocky Mountain Sled Dog Championships (Skyline Racing)
Jan. TBD Soda Springs, ID
Priest Lake Sled Dog Race (IESDA)
Feb. TBD Priest Lake, ID
Siskiyou Sled Dog Race (SNDD)
Feb. TBD Weed, CA
Dogtown Winter Derby (NWSDA)
Feb. TBD Cle Elum, WA
Diamond Lake (CSDC and PSDSA)
Feb 25-26 Diamond Lake Entries to be posted soon!
Bachelor Butte Dog Derby (PSDSA)
Mar. TBD Bend, OR
More info and additional races at sleddogcentral.com